Grapefruit-Spinach Green Juice and Banana-Physalis Chia Pudding
Ingredients for the Grapefruit-Spinach Green Juice:
- 2 stalks cellery
- 1 big apple
- 2-3 handfull spinach leaves
- 1 inch ginger
- 1/2 red grapefruit (I peeled mine as I couldn’t find an organic one)
By far one of the freshest Green Juices!! As a variation add 1/2 whole lemon to this juice.
When you start with Green Juicing, stick to the Simple Green Juice at first and then slowly get more creative. Don’t overdue it with the greens. I had some weird experiences of Green Juice creations that were difficult to drink!
Ingredients for the Banana-Physalis Chia Pudding:
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2/3 cup chia seeds
- Stirr in the chia seeds and let rest for 15 minutes.
- 1 tbsp shelled hemp seeds
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 tsp Bourbon vanilla extract (powder or fresh)
- 1 handful dried physalis
Mix well into the chia pudding, making sure there are no lumps left. Let sit in the fridge overnight to firm up.
I am not a big fan of sugar, hence no additional sweetening. Feel free to add the sweetener of your choice to your liking.